Really?… I just got back on the sadle in march of this year and this is my question? How am I supposed to know?? Lol…this challenge is for yall. Leave tips for me as a new blogger or any new bloggers out there. I am still learning. Theres so much uncovered territory. All tips are welcomed and appreciated !!
Good morning!!! Today’s challenge is simliar to the challenge listed in my 30 day blog challenge ( I am starting to notice that these challenges intertwine alot ) but anyways so my 6 pet peeves include:
- When people play around with pronouncing my name- honestly my BIGGEST pet peeve like don’t do that its Quanay (Quan-ay) like…if yoy dont know ask instead of just butching it lol
- When people call me and I call RIGHT BACK and they dont answer
- When people leave any type of leftover residue on tops whether its lotion tops, condiment tops, toothpaste etc
- When people act with ulterior motives- I can’t stand the messiness these days and I try to not engage myself as well.
- When people change the temperature controls in my car.
- When people who ask for a ride are not ready when I get there- My family is good for this one here lol I will tell them when I am on my way and STILL they are never ready when I arrive and ……yeah
Good Afternoon!! I sound more excited than I actually am. Its a typically monday at my job busy busy and busy. I tried to hold out on my goal of NO sugair and fast food but yall I done failed already lol pray my strength lol. I need coffee this morning and I need sugar in my coffee today !! Now ima try to not use as much so…idk just pray for me PLEASE. Anyways, for todays challenge..my 5 favorite movies. 1. Twilight- omg yall I love this movie..not because of the love story that consumes all the dark twisted vampire stuff. I LOVE edward and bellas love ..how intense it is. Yall, even the book is awesome…better than the movie in my opinion. Then there’s 2.The fault in our stars- another romance movie ..Augustus is😍🥰 ugh. 3.The lion king- my ALL TIME favorite childhood disney movie I can watch that anytime any day lol. 4. Love & Basketball– great 90’s movie, I literally know just about every line in this movie!! annnnd lastly I would have to maybe saaaayyyy 5. A Family that preys- it has a great storyline. Tyler Perry did his thing with this one.
So because I already answered this in a blog challenege before I just decided to just repeat what I stated when asked this question so…when I decided to start writing again, I wanted my blog posts to record my journey in trying to draw closer to God. I also wanted to perhaps relate to anyone who were or have walked in my shoes. COVID-19 has gave me the greatest opportunity to really examine my life and start to put things into perspective. So, with that being said when I thought about my journey in getting closer with God, I thought about the christian race as if it was a marathon, steady and consistent. To personalize it, I chose to call it “Her Marathon” her referring to myself. “On The Run” kinda symbolizes me deciding to fully dedicate myself to getting closer to God, running away from my past, who I used to be, trying to become a better me through Christ. So….I put it all together and there came ” On the Run: Her Marathon”.